I clearly haven't been keeping up with myself!
But since we last spoke, here's what I've been up to:
- Worked with eco-theatre company Superhero Clubhouse on their annual collaboration with The Bushwick Starr: Big Green Theater 8.0 (directed by Jeremy Pickard, plays written by students at IS77, composed by Wes Zurick)
- Booked and shot my first commercial campaign for Burrow couches, which can be seen on the NYC subways; snippets of this clip have also been cut and spliced for God knows how many social media platforms
- Was part of a truly great ensemble of women at the Ars Nova ANT Fest production entitled I Was Unbecoming Then (written by Lyndsey Bourne, directed by Ilana Khanin, and composed by Sam Kaseta)
- Performed at 54 Below for the first time with my Pop Punk High crew
- Saw a screening of the short film I shot last October, Where There Is No Exit, at the Philippine Consulate here in NYC (directed by Angelo Santos, co-produced by Marissa Carpio and Stan Vidal)
- Booked and shot my first few lines of television
- Participated in readings for various productions, including Suburban Nightmare (written by AJ Ditty, directed by Felicia Lobo and composed by Travis Yablon), Kings by Sam Kaseta, and the final draft of Interabang by Ry Szelong -- and did a couple cycles of serials@theflea
- Moved to Brooklyn
- Tried rolller skating twice -- and failed both times
Among other things.